otherhealth.com  

Go Back   otherhealth.com > Holistic Therapies > Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 1st December 2005, 11:50 PM

reikigal is on a distinguished road
Default Help with Calc Carb 200

I have just started taking calc carb 200, I am I believe a calc carb type, and have had problems with my weight, I have an underactive thyroid also. Does anyone know if this is the right way to go, or is there something else I should be doing
Old 2nd December 2005, 03:17 AM

doctorleela is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to doctorleela Send a message via AIM to doctorleela

You need to be monitored by a trained homeopath. First the remedy should be correct and then the doses need to be matched appropriate to your response.
Old 2nd December 2005, 10:31 AM

Default Calc carb

Thanks for the reply, there are no homeopaths in my area at all, so have been researching it myself. How can I do this
Old 2nd December 2005, 12:43 PM

doctorleela is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to doctorleela Send a message via AIM to doctorleela

I think you can instead try to find a homeopath online whom you are comfortable with or who does phone consults. Florida is a state with a large number of homeopaths though.

You could start with a introductory course that is free on www.hpathy.com
Old 6th December 2005, 05:44 PM

drskp is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to drskp
Default Reply

Reikigal,
Seen in the forum that you have started taking calc carb 200 and you are also having underactive thyroid.First of all homoeopathy is a wholistic medicine,you know the meaning wholistic as you are a Reiki Teacher as your profile indicates.
In Homoeopathy,a Homoeopath takes all symptoms and find out the remedy which can cover all the symptoms in toto,which is said as totality of symptoms.So before choosing some homoeopathic remedy you must be well aquinted with the Homoeopathic theory.But its better to consult a good homoeopath nearby who can monitor the developments regularly.
Hope You will get more interest to study Homoeoapthy.
Wish you Good health
http://holistichealing.forumup.in
http://drskp.weebly.com/
Old 24th January 2006, 10:33 PM

Gina is an unknown quantity at this point
Default reply

Dear Reikigal
To take any homeopathic remedie with no knowledge of homeopathic principles is not going to help you one bit,shortcuts really dont work.

Cal Carb constitution is more complicated than you might be abel to see off hand. To study cal carb one must read many materia medica's not only one.............to self analize and 'think' you might be this or that remedy is more difficult than you think. A trained homeopath can look at you without predudice,as you cannot.

www.homeopathic.org
National Center for Homeopathy Directory listing for your area (florida has 8 pages listed,that is hundreds of homeopaths) I can recommend you one personally in florida In vero beach if you like.

All the best
Gina Tyler
Old 24th January 2006, 10:45 PM

Default homeopath

who is in vero beach please let me know
Old 25th January 2006, 12:35 AM

Gina is an unknown quantity at this point
Default reply

hello again
link to the website i posted for you
then go to directory